Friday Favs: Favorite Things From the Past Week
– Meeting my former co-worker Amy for lunch at the golf course and catching up a little bit. It was good to get out of the house even though it was so windy! I succeeded in demonstrating my amazing mother skills as Ava grabbed a handful of fries and dropped them on the floor and then got a hold of my water glass and dumped it all over my lap. I didn’t take any pictures.
– Eating at Cafe Verde. I’m so glad that place exists now!
– Having a fire and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows! It was windy but so fun! My brother started taking pictures with my camera, which was awesome, because I got in some that I didn’t have to ask for! He even used back button focus – usually I switch it to auto when I hand it to someone but he was really into it. Maybe he’ll want to be my assistant for weddings…? 😉
– Figuring out what was making my computer sooooo slow! It wasn’t just the thousands and thousands of files on my hard drive. Editing will be so much better now!
– Working on editing photos of this adorable baby girl: